Monday, January 4, 2010

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla and a Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!! Yes, I realize it's a little late into the New Year, but only by a couple of days, so if you're even a bit manly, you'll get over it. Anwhoozlekaboozletoff, I am going to show you MY New Year Resolutions.

1. Wrestle an angry radioactive giraffe. (Very important.)
2. Wear a kilt to school. (I hear those are back in style.)
3. Learn how to tie my own shoes. (Uh...don't ask.)
4. Read all 987 volumes of The Bat Goes Splat. (Popular book in Germany.)

Well, that's about it. Looks like I've got a lot to accomplish this year. I better get started. I hear they sell kilts at Wal-Mart and I just got my shoes some new laces.

4 comments:

Grandpa/Grandma Peel said...

We're looking at each other and wondering: where in the world do this kid's ideas come from? Care to explain your thought process??

Alexx Nells said...

ya, i second that, way to go grandma!!
kilts, huh??

Con said...

Eli your a good man you know it.

Gerbil Man said...

Well, the thought process from which these ideas are created is so complex it is difficult to explain in common English. So I'll put it at this. I type the first thing that pops into my head. And you know what, Con-Man, you alright too.

Post a Comment