Friday, October 16, 2009

Excitement.com


Just so you know, Excitement.com is not a website. And if it is, don't sue me, I didn't mean to use it. Anyway, um, I just want to let you know that life is going good! I recently slayed a demonic cult of hippopotami but I lived. So NO WORRIES! Um...let's get a picture shall we?


I wrote a song about this picture.

You, you are a horse
but you were made, in paint, of course...
I, I am a people
that lives on top of a steeple, of course...
We, we are alive,
so let's do a jive on the steeple, made, in paint, of course...

3 comments:

Alexx Nells said...

interesting....nice to see your blogging again, i guess....

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

Nice lyrics. What tune is it set to? Yeah...nice to see you're back to blogging. Where have you been.

me and the boys said...

guys,its ben,exitment .com IS a website!not suing ya.

Post a Comment